Monday, June 15, 2009

"What the fuck are those???" Item of the Week

Nike Auto Force 180 Hybrid

NY METS/Knicks inspired colour strip


All Black version



now i try my best to not bite shit...
i don't particularly like to just regurgitate others blogs...but i saw these via Freshnessmag and bugged..
Now if you know me...you'll know I'm a kick-head..with a habit of the worst kind..
my real focus is the detail:
Charles Barkley iconic Air Force 180 that has been been reworked once before along with streams of dope Airforce Hybrids for the Anniversary..
but this time...
Completely remodeled and worked with those new-age materials and sheen.
and that blazer out sole KILLS it!
i mean come on!

I'm gonna try my hardest to get dope colour strips of these in the store...cos i know you kids will feel me on this..

No comments:

Post a Comment