Wednesday, May 27, 2009

what have I done.


I have become one of those poeple.
I have not updated my Blog for over a month.
I have become one of those poeple.

"this guy hasn`t even been on here and changed this girls Jay-jay all in my face...what a dick!?"

Ive been incredibly busy!!!
Life - she has handed me cherries..and i got to pick a recipe...
Have been very blessed to have such creativity going on around me, good people doing great things, and i think theres so much to share!

So lets get on with it again...

I customized 16 pairs of shoes this month alone, with a 17th due before month end...i`m really fucking stoked and have been tasting nothing but masking tape, leather and paint for a while.

I couldn`t be happier.

All the people around me are thriving and building, and its beyond inspirational!

Many posts to come about all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment